Haven't posted in forevaaaaa!
Been super busy with film projects and such and such this past year and can't believe its November - Or should I say MO-Vember?
Anyhoo, here's a list of what's been happening this year:
1. Costume Designed a flick with Corbin Bernsen in March with the incredible actor Nathan Gamble (from Disney's 'A Dolphin's Tale')
2. In the summer months Costume Designed the newly revamped CBC comedy series 'Insecurity' - so good!
3. This fall Costume Designed a zombie horror flick '13 Eerie' with 2 time Oscar winner Roger Christian (of the original STAR WARS and ALIENS fame)
4. Now jumping onto a special teen thriller as Costume Designer with the super cool director Robert Cuffley - the film is called 'Ferocious'
5. In December and January possibly moving onto another interesting film as Costume Designer with a top secret hollywood A-lister as the star. Stay tuned!
6. O yeah, and on my weekends and brief downtime managed to fit in makeup for 20 weddings with some amazing brides. Did makeup and hair for 6 fashion photoshoots and spent time helping out with 'DISCOVERED' a major fundraising event for a children's charity - whew!
Stay in touch for more updates.